Registration for the 2023 House League season is now OPEN!
About the 2023 Season
- The season will run May 8th – July 22nd
- Divisions play twice a week:
- U4 to U6 – Option of Monday / Wednesday or Tuesday / Thursday
- U7 to U14 Girls – Monday / Wednesday (U14 can also choose option D)
- U7 to U13 Boys – Tuesday / Thursday
- U14 to U18 Coed – Monday / Wednesday
- Games start at 6PM and 7PM (7:15PM for U14 – U18 Coed)
- Late fees apply after March 31st, 2023
- Registrations after March 31st, 2023 will be subject to a waiting list
- No refunds after March 31st (refunds before this are subject to a service fee)
- Team sizes and divisions may be modified to accommodate the number of participants
- We are unable to accommodate requests to place players on specific teams, however head coaches for a team will be granted one exception to this rule (in addition to their own child)
- Divisions are based on child’s age as of December 31st (Ex. A player born in 2018 turns 5 in 2023, and would be considered U5)
General League Information
Players registered for any of our Youth House League divisions are provided a jersey, a pair of shorts and a pair of socks. It is the responsibility of the parent to provide soccer shoes and shin pads.
All games are played on the fields in front of the Atlas Tube Recreation Centre (ATRC).
Belle River Soccer does not accept requests pertaining to players playing on specific teams. Coaches have the privilege of one player selection per team. If you would like to have a child play on a specific team please volunteer to coach using the “Volunteer for House League” button below and completing the form. It will be a great experience.
Belle River Soccer (“BRS”) shall retain a $20.00 administration fee per participant on all house league program refunds, plus the aggregate value of costs incurred for the duration in which the player participated in the program. The deadline for refunds is March 31st.
The Belle River Soccer Board of Directors retains the right to refund any amount at any time to any player, depending on what the Board considers to be an exceptional circumstance. Additionally, BRS reserves the right to refuse refunds for any reason deemed adequate or justified.
* Aggregate value may include costs associated with uniforms, practice time in the gym, games played, tournaments attended, coaching time, registration with parent organizations (ex. ECSA), etc.
Requests for refunds can be submitted using the form on our Contact page.
Lastly, we cannot make this happen without your support. We are asking anyone willing to help with coaching to please reach out to us by clicking the button below and completing the form.