April 17, 2022 – Update on the 2022 House League Season
Registration is now CLOSED! Due to overwhelming response, all divisions are now full. Our volunteers are now busy finalizing details for the upcoming season. For those who were unable to register, we encourage you to check back in the fall for details about registering for the 2023 season.
For those who have already registered, here are some additional details:
- The season will run May 9th – July 23rd
- Teams are currently being assembled
- Players should expect an email from Belle River Soccer by the end of April
- Players should expect to hear from their coaches the first week of May
- May 9th and May 10th will be practice nights for all teams (weather permitting)
- First games for all divisions will be May 11th and May 12th (weather permitting)
- No games will be held on Victoria Day (May 23rd)
- Picture Week will be June 6th – 9th
- July 23rd will be our Day of Champs
- No refunds after March 31st
- Team sizes and divisions may be modified to accommodate the number of participants
- Divisions are based on child’s age on December 31st
(Ex. A player born in 2017 will be turning 5 this year and would play U5)
- Various age categories play on different days of the week:
- Coed U4 – U6 on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Coed U4 – U6 on Tuesdays / Thursdays
- Girls U7 – U13 on Mondays / Wednesdays
- Boys U7 – U13 on Tuesdays / Thursdays
- Coed U14 – U18 on Mondays / Wednesdays
Lastly, we cannot make this happen without your support. We are asking anyone willing to help with coaching to please reach out to us by emailing email@example.com.
Belle River Soccer does not accept requests pertaining to players playing on specific teams. Coaches have the privilege of one player selection per team. If you would like to have a child play on a specific team please volunteer to coach. It will be a great experience.
Belle River Soccer refund policy
Belle River Soccer (“BRS”) shall retain a $20.00 administration fee per participant on all house league program refunds, plus the aggregate value of costs incurred for the duration in which the player participated in the program. The deadline for refunds is March 31st.
The Belle River Soccer Board of Directors retains the right to refund any amount at any time to any player, depending on what the Board considers to be an exceptional circumstance. Additionally, BRS reserves the right to refuse refunds for any reason deemed adequate or justified.
* Aggregate value may include costs associated with uniforms, practice time in the gym, games played, tournaments attended, coaching time, registration with parent organizations (ex. ECSA), etc
Requests for refunds should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org